There are a total of 92 missions in Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered, which are split into 44 main missions towards the game’s story, 17 side missions in the main game, 26 main missions and five side missions in Marvel’s Spider-Man’s three DLC expansions. You can learn more about the missions in Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered with our handy guide right here.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Main Missions
The 44 main missions in Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered are split across three acts, with the first act being the largest. The missions in the game must all be completed and none can be skipped.
The length of each mission in the game varies, as some can be completed within a few short minutes – particularly right at the beginning of the game – while others can take longer to complete.
All main missions in the game either progress the story or unlock new gameplay mechanics or side activities, such as Challenges, Fisk Hideouts, Research Stations, and more.
We’ve compiled a list of all the main missions in the game below, split by their respective acts. Just note, there will be spoilers in this guide.
- Clearing The Way
- The Main Event
- My OTHER Other Job
- Keeping The Peace
- Something Old, Something New
- Fisk Hideout
- For She’s A Jolly Good Fellow
- Don’t Touch The Art
- A Shocking Comeback
- The Mask
- Day To Remember
- Harry’s Passion Project
- Financial Shock
- Wheels Within Wheels
- Home Sweet Home
- Couch Surfing
- Straw, Meet Camel
- And The Award Goes To…
- Dual Purpose
- Hidden Agenda
- A Fresh Start
- Dinner Date
- Up The Water Spout…
- What’s In The Box?
- Back To School
- Strong Connections
- First Day
- Collision Course
- The One That Got Away
- Out Of The Frying Pan…
- …Into The Fire
- Picking Up The Trail
- Streets Of Poison
- Supply Run
- Heavy Hitter
- Step Into My Parlour…
- The Heart Of The Matter
- Pax In Bello
You cannot replay missions or acts once completed, but you’re free to roam New York City to finish any side quests or activities once you’ve completed the main game, or simply start New Game+.
Side Missions In Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
While progressing the main story in Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered, you’ll unlock side missions that can be completed at any time. They’re not mandatory, but completing these side quests can provide you with additional XP while fleshing out the world of Insomniac’s Spidey.
It’s important to note that some side and main quests must be completed before side missions can unlock, and we’ve made a note of that below in our list.
- The Network Is Down (Must complete Keeping The Peace main mission)
- Storming The Castle (Must complete Keeping The Peace main mission)
- Spider-Man P.I. (Must complete A Shocking Comeback main mission)
- Spider-Men (Must complete The Mask main mission)
- Cat’s Cradle (Must complete Stakeout main mission)
- Helping Howard (Must complete Couch Surfing main mission)
- Internet Famous (Must complete Straw, Meet Camel main mission)
- Tombstone: On The Move (Must complete Up The Water Spout… main mission)
- Tombstone: What’s He Building In There… (Must complete previous Tombstone side mission)
- Tombstone: Let’s Get Ready To… (Must complete previous Tombstone side mission)
- College Buddies (Must complete Spider-Hack main mission)
- Tick Tock (Must complete College Buddies side mission)
- Over His Head (Must complete Tick Tock side mission)
- A Matter Of Debate (Must complete Over His Head side mission)
- Home Team Advantage (Must complete A Matter Of Debate side mission)
- Snipe Hunt (Must complete Uninvited main mission)
- Error: File Not Found (Must complete The One That Got Away main mission)
The City That Never Sleeps Main Missions
The City That Never Sleeps is a collection of DLC for Marvel’s Spider-Man that was released as three separate chapters; The Heist, Turf Wars, and Silver Lining.
The DLC takes place three months after the main story of Marvel’s Spider-Man and must be loaded individually from the game’s pause menu.
Like the main game, all of the main missions in The City That Never Sleeps must be completed in the order we’ve listed below, and none can be skipped or replayed.
The Heist is the first chapter of The City That Never Sleeps DLC. It has a total of 10 missions that focus on Peter’s relationship with Felicia Hardy, Black Cat, as well as her connections with the Maggia and Hammerhead.
- The Maria
- The Trouble With Arson
- Long Lost Loot
- Like Old Times
- Something Is Screwy
- Trail Of The Cat
- Pursuing The Truth
- Cover For The Cat
- Follow The Money
Turf Wars is the second chapter of The City That Never Sleeps DLC. It and the third chapter are both shorter than the first, featuring only eight missions, and it follows the gang war raging between the Maggia families.
- The Bar With No Name
- Jury Rigging
- Last Stand
- Season Two
- Yuri’s Revenge
- Bring The Hammer Down
Silver Lining is the third and final chapter of The City That Never Sleeps DLC. It comes with eight main missions and is the culmination of the storyline involving Hammerhead, while also featuring a returning Silver Sable.
- Old Friends
- Season 3
- Rio Bravo
- Together But Alone
- Humanitarian Aid
- Trust Issues
- Getting Deep
- One Plus One Equals Win
The City That Never Sleeps Side Missions List
There are a total of five side missions available as part of The City That Never Sleeps DLC. Accessible throughout the three main chapters, each of the missions award additional XP.
Like the main game, you’ll need to complete certain missions or side activities that must be completed before the side quests below are unlocked. Check out list for details:
- Like A Fiddle in The Heist (Must collect all of Hardy’s Stolen Art)
- Season Finale in Turf Wars (Must complete all Screwball Challenges)
- Wrap Party in Silver Lining (Must complete all Screwball Challenges)
- Aiding A Human in Silver Lining (Clear all Olympus Hideouts)
- Scales Of Justice in Silver Lining (Collect all Crime Scene Recordings)
How Long Is Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered?
The main story of Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered can take between 15 and 20 hours, depending on how much you explore and how much of the game’s side content you complete before tackling the main missions.
If you want to complete all side activities and missions, you’re looking at up to 30 hours in playtime, while trying to unlock all trophies can take you well over 30 hours.
Meanwhile, The City That Never Sleeps DLC takes around nine hours to complete.
That’s it! Now you know how many main and side missions are in Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered and can go one and save New York City. While you’re here, why not take a look at how many missions are in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales.