There are a total of over 100 talismans in Elden Ring, all of which are suited towards different builds. If you’re playing as a mage or someone investing heavily into Intelligence, there are numerous talismans you can use to help you on your journey, either by boosting your sorcery, shortening your cast time, or boosting your attributes.
Cerulean Amber Medallion
The Cerulean Amber Medallion is an Elden Ring talisman great for mages. It raises your maximum FP, and there are three versions of the talisman; the ordinary version that boosts FP by 7%, and the +1 and +2 variations that boost FP by 9% and 11% respectively.
The Cerulean Amber Medallion talismans can be found as follows:
- Ordinary: Found in the Lakeside Crystal Cave after defeating Bloodhound Knight in Liurnia of the Lakes.
- +1: Found in Castle Sol in the Mountaintops of the Giants. Located on a corpse hanging from a wooden ledge in the southern part of the castle.
- +2: Found in the Lunar Estate Ruins on the Moonlight Altar plateau in southern Liurnia of the Lakes. The talisman is behind a fog gate requiring one Stonesword Key. You must progress Ranni’s questline to reach the plateau.
Cerulean Seed Talisman
The Cerulean Seed talisman is one of the best talismans for mages. It boosts FP regeneration from the Flask Of Cerulean Tears, and it can be found on a body in the Carian Study Hall in Liurnia of the Lakes. You must progress Ranni’s questline to acquire the Carian Inverted Statue and unlock the area with the talisman.
Viridian Amber Medallion
The Viridian Amber Medallion is an Elden Ring talisman that raises your maximum stamina, useful for casting more spells. There are three variations of the talisman that increases your stamina by 11%, 13%, and 15%. The talismans can be found as follows:
- Ordinary: Found in the Tombsward Cave in Weeping Peninsula after defeating the dungeon’s boss, Miranda the Blighted Bloom.
- +1: Found in Atlus Plateau in the capital outskirts. You’ll need to defeat a copy of Margit.
- +2: Found in Miquella’s Haligtree in the Town Plaza in a chest guarded by zombies.
Green Turtle Talisman
The Green Turtle talisman raises stamina recovery speed, allowing you to recover stamina faster to cast sorceries. It can be found in an underground area in Summonwater Village in northern Limgrave.
Marika’s Scarseal is an Elden Ring talisman that raises Mind, Intelligence, Faith, and Arcane by three points but increases the damage you take by 10%. The talisman can be found on a body at the base of a waterfall in Siofra River, near the Dragonskin Soldier.
Like the Scarseal, Marika’s Soreseal is an Elden Ring talisman that raises Mind, Intelligence, Faith and Arcane by five points but increases the damage you take by 15%. It can be found on an altar in a room behind a fog wall that requires a Stonesword Key in Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree.
The Stargazer Heirloom talisman raises Intelligence by five points, boosting your sorcery strength and allowing you to access new staffs or spells. It can be found on a body at the top of the Divine Tower of Liurnia. You must progress Ranni’s questline to acquire the Carian Inverted Statue and unlock the area with the talisman.
The Graven-School talisman raises the damage of your sorceries by 4%. It can be found in Raya Lucaria Academy outside the Red Wolf of Radagon boss room. You’ll need to hit an empty bookshelf before going down the stairs to reveal an illusionary wall. After following the path, climbing a ladder, and jumping over a railing into a hole, the talisman can be found in the room with crystals and Living Jar enemies.
The Graven-Mass talisman raises the damage of your sorceries by 8%. It can be found in a chest in Albinauric Rise in the Consecrated Snowfield at the Mountaintops of the Giants.
Primal Glintstone Blade
The Primal Glinstone Blade is a talisman in Elden Ring that reduces the FP consumption of sorceries by 25% but reduces your maximum health by 15%. The talisman can be found in a chest in an underground area in the centre of the Stargazer’s Ruins in the Mountaintops of the Giants.
Moon Of Nokstella
The Moon Of Nokstella is a Legendary talisman that increases your memory slots by two. It can be found in a chest under the massive throne in Nokstella, Eternal City.
The Radagon Icon is an Elden Ring Legendary talisman that shortens spell casting time. It can be found inside a chest on the second floor of the Debate Parlour, accessed by leaving the room, taking a right, jumping over the fence, climbing the ladder, and jumping through a broken window towards the chest.
Magic Scorpion Charm
The Magic Scorpion Charm is an Elden Ring talisman that increases magic attack power by 20% but increases the damage you take by 10% against enemies and 15% against other players. The talisman is given by Preceptor Seluvis after giving him the Amber Starlight. Cannot be obtained after his death as part of Ranni’s questline.
Assassin’s Cerulean Dagger
The Assassin’s Cerulean Dagger is one of the best Elden Ring talismans for mages as critical hits (Attacks after parrying or stunning enemies) restore 15 FP. The talisman is dropped by the Black Knight Assassin boss in the Black Knife Catacombs in Liurnia of the Lakes.
Ancestral Spirit’s Horn
The Ancestral Spirit’s Horn is an Elden Ring talisman that restores 3 FP whenever an enemy is killed. The talisman can be purchased for 3,000 Runes by using the Remembrance of the Regal Ancestor’s power with Enia at the Roundtable Hold.
There are numerous talismans available for mages in Elden Ring, and since you can only equip four at a time, you’re going to have to choose wisely. Our best picks of mage talismans include:
- Use the Primal Glintstone Blade to reduce the FP consumption of Lusat’s Glintstone Staff, which boosts sorcery damage but consumes 50% more FP. Only use this if you don’t mind losing some health.
- Use the Radagon Icon to reduce spell casting time, allowing you to attack enemies faster.
- Use the Graven-Mass talisman to increase your sorcery damage by 8%, perfect for late-game when using a staff that isn’t Lusat’s Glintstone Staff, such as the Carian Regal Scepter (Which enhances full moon sorceries) or Azur’s Glintstone Staff (Reduces the casting time of all sorceries).
- The Cerulean Amber Medallion +2, which increases FP by 11%, very helpful to always have lots of FP.
We hope our guide to the best talismans for mages in Elden Ring has helped you. Before we leave off, we just want to remind you that you don’t have to keep the same talismans for the entire game, you can always swap them out depending on your equipment and the boss or enemies you’re facing. Good luck!